How to Enroll at Imagine Bella Academy
Currently Enrolling Students in Kindergarten through 5th grade. Accepting 4 year old students through September 30th
1. Visit the school enrollment office to speak to the Principal or another key staff member
2. After you’ve talked to us about what it means to be Imagine and whether Imagine Bella Academy will be a good fit for you and your child, begin the enrollment packet.
3. Be prepared to enroll your student by bringing the following documents with you in order to secure a spot for your child:
- Student Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (currently utility bill or copy of lease or mortgage agreement)
- Record of current immunizations
- Last Report Card (Required for all students enrolling in grades 1-5)
- Signed Withdraw Form from previous school (Required for all students enrolling in grades 1-5)
4. Return all enrollment documents to the enrollment office to ensure a spot for your child.
If you have questions about the enrollment process, or would like to speak to an Imagine Bella Academy staff member, please call 216-481-1500.